Sesame oil can be fried? This is unknown to many people, although sesame oil is very common in our life, and many people prefer to eat sesame oil, the main reason is that the smell of sesame oil is so good, can be said to be refreshing. There are many ways to eat sesame oil, but few people use sesame oil to cook vegetables, the specific reasons are not clear.
Sesame oil is also called sesame oil or sesame oil in many places. Many people like to add sesame oil when they simmer soup, because the hot taste is very fragrant. Others like to eat noodles with sesame oil, which is more delicious. So, can sesame oil be used to stir-fry vegetables? Let's talk about it.
Sesame oil, commonly known as sesame oil, is essential for cooked vegetables, fried vegetables are not very delicious, heated by sesame oil will have a slightly pasty taste, but if you like, you can put some after fried, do not put too much, otherwise it is fragrant oil, no original taste of the dish.
Pregnant and lactating women eat more sesame oil can help speed up the removal of bad blood, supplement the loss of vitamin E, iron, calcium, and other body nutrition badly needed, improve resistance. Especially in pregnancy and lactation, women eat more sesame oil, which can help women better protect their health and promote metabolism. At the same time, sesame oil does not contain harmful ingredients to human body, but contains particularly rich vitamin E and linoleic acid. Linoleic acid can reduce blood lipids, soften blood vessels, reduce blood pressure and promote microcirculation. Vitamin E supplementation can increase female estrogen concentration, improve fertility and prevent abortion.
1. Drinking half a spoonful of sesame oil before going to bed and after getting up in the morning can cure bronchitis and constipation.
2. When suffering from periodontitis, halitosis, tonsillitis and gingival bleeding, half a spoonful of sesame oil per day can alleviate symptoms.
3. When the fish bone is stuck in the esophagus, drink a little sesame oil. The fish bone can slip through the esophageal mucosa and be easily discharged from the body.
4. Sesame oil has the effect of preventing and curing arteriosclerosis and anti-aging.
5. If used to cook fried food or cook cold dishes, you can get rid of the fishy patch and produce exotic fragrance. If you prepare Chinese medicine, it has the effect of clearing heat, detoxifying, cooling blood and relieving pain.
Simply put, in theory, it can be used to stir-fry dishes, but it is usually done after stir-frying, otherwise it will not taste the original dishes, so we must pay attention to this point. Through the above detailed introduction of the role of sesame oil, we can clearly recognize sesame oil, so in the future, make good use of sesame oil in life.